Saturday

DIY Project Life Kit Spread

I hope you've been watching my DIY PL Kit Videos on YouTube. If you haven't, after going through my stash I decided to make a few kits to use my stash. My plan is to use each kit at least 3 times. After I use them everything goes back to my stash.

One of the main things I wanted to use from my stash are my Project Life Cards. I have so many! The inspiration behind this kit was the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Kit

After choosing my cards I pick embellishments including alpha stickers.

This title card is super simple! I had a few embellishments from Studio Calico Documenter Kits that I wanted to use and I was able to add them to a few pf the kits. The Ticket and chipboard stickers are from Studio Calico and the arrows and felt flower are from Freckled Fawn.

I also wanted to use my stamps more often. The "COOL" stamp is from Studio Calico. The ink is from Messy Box,

I didn't add a 6x6 Paper Pad in this kit so I cut down 3x4 cards for the 3x3 squares. The blue alphas are from Simple Stories and the yellow numbers and alphas are from October Afternoon.

I don't know if I told you but I am obsessed with using my circle die with my photos.

The puffy stickers are from a Messy Box and the vellum phrases are from Frecked Fawn.

This was a very busy week and it was also my daughter's birthday so I had to add an insert! 

I used the candle in the shaker pocket and it was my favorite thing on this spread!

I took a video of her birthday and used a QR Code to add it to the album.

I added the tags from a few of her birthday presents.

Lately I am obsessed with writing my journaling using the Tombow TwinTone Dual Tip Markers.
I hope you are enjoying this DIY PL Kit Series! 

0 lovely comments: