Saturday

Last Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life Spread!

This is my last Citrus Twist Kits Project! I'm very sad but so grateful for being on this team! I want to thank Trina for letting me be part of this experience and designing these gorgeous kits! Best of luck to CTK and their awesome DT! 

I ran out of these pockets and I can't find them ANYWHERE! 😢 These are 3x3 photos and papers I cut down from the June Pocket Life Kit papers.  

I was surprised these foam glitter stars and hearts lasted so long. I used almost all of them on this spread.

For my title card, I used paper from the June Pocket Life Kit, layered with die cuts and stickers. I stamped the week using the Citrus Twist Outline Alpha Stamp. This week Stephen Hawking passed away and to honor him I used this illustration by Oliver Jeffers.

My daughter's class hosted a little activity and I took a bunch of photos so I thought it deserved it's own title card. I stamped the Date & Time in a patterned paper to cut it out. I mixed the alphas from the June Pocket Life Kit. I mixed the alphas from the June Kit with the ones from the April Pocket Life Kit

 I added glittery shapes to my daughter's boot and hat. I also used a few Here & There Rub Ons from the Embellishment Kit.
  
The gingham pattern goes really well with my daughter's cowgirl photos. As always I used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to add more layers and dimension. 

This card is slightly 70's, must be the rainbow. My typewriter is broken so I'm using my handwriting. I love when cards have lines because I can't keep my handwriting straight.

My stories for this week were brief so I used this card with lines to make a filler card.

Enjoy the process video! I also showed my leftovers from the kit!

I hope you enjoyed my Citrus Twist Kits projects! Stay tuned because I have a few DIY Project Life Kits ready for future projects! 

0 lovely comments: