Sunday

Project Life Using the Knick Knack Core Kit

 Hi Everyone! I've been itching to use the Knick Knack Project Life Core Kit! I got it a few months ago and it was just sitting in my room! So I decided that it was time to open it!

I love the colors and icons of this kit! There was a lot of pink and yellow in my photos this week and this kit was a great match! 

Another awesome thing about the Knick Knack Project Life Core Kit is that it has lots of journaling cards!

 My title card is super simple because it was perfect without adding many embellishments. The alphas I used for the title are from Studio Calico.

I have a box full of Citrus Twist leftover die cuts, I'm planning to use them in my non CTK projects!

I also had Citrus Twist word stickers and this sheet had the same color as the turquoise in the kit.

On the left, I have a shaker pocket full of sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps. To seal it I used my WRMK Fuse Tool.

I got these little puffy hearts stickers from Walmart.

 I used the Tombow TwinTone Markers to write my journaling. I like to add pieces of my daughters' school work in my album. It's also a great way to document their handwriting at the moment.

This filler card with the buttons was nice but I wanted to add something extra so I layered washi tape, die cuts, puffy heart stickers and Citrus Twist Die Cuts.

The Knick Knack Project Life Core Kit has gorgeous filler cards. They are a little vintage with a modern twist.

Every photo of my girls sleeping is a good excuse to use ZZZ stickers! 

Here is how it came together.


I hope you enjoyed these pages! I am crazy about this kit! 

0 lovely comments: